Space Cadets: Dice Duel
Original price $46.95 - Original price $46.95
$46.95 - $46.95
Current price $46.95
Out of stock
Number of Players: 4-8
Playing Time: 30 Minutes
Recommended Ages: 12+
Year Published: 2013
"Space Cadets: Dice Duel" pits two starships against each other in quick-paced combat. The players are divided into two teams, each team playing the crew of their ship. The team will win or lose together. The game ends when one side destroys their opponent by causing four points of damage through torpedoes or mines.
Each ship has six Bridge Stations:
- Engineering generates power for the other stations.
- Helm maneuvers the ship on the map.
- Weapons loads the torpedo tubes to attack the enemy.
- Sensors locks onto the enemy so torpedoes can hit, and uses jammers to stop the enemy from locking on.
- Shields helps protect the ship from enemy torpedoes.
- Tractor Beams can grab the powerful crystals, move the enemy ship on the map, and launch Mines.
There are no game turns in "Space Cadets: Dice Duel". The game continues with players acting as quickly as possible until one side wins.
Each player will be in charge of one or more of these stations, or have the overall roll of Captain to coordinate everything.
More information here