Skies Above the Reich (Pre-Order)
- Language: English
- Designer: Mark Aasted, Jeremy White
- Artist: Antonis Karidis,Mark Simonitch,Jeremy White
- Year Published: 2018
- Number of Players: 1 - 2 players
- Playing Time: 30 - 60 minutes
- Recommended Ages: 12+
- Categories: Aviation / Flight, Wargame, World War II
- Mechanics: Dice Rolling, Simulation
- Board Game Geek
Skies Above the Reich is a solitaire game depicting a Luftwaffe squadron of Bf109s struggling to deter and destroy the relentless daylight raids over Germany during World War Two. The player's individual aircraft, each represented by a stickered block, must confront the mighty "combat box" formation of the United States Army Air Force, a deadly terrain of B-17 Flying Fortresses.
The game is a broad strokes depiction that presents the arc of the desperate air war. Stretching from late 1942 to early 1945, Skies Above the Reich follows that trajectory in a series of missions strung together to make a campaign. Each mission will take a half hour or more to play, while a campaign can last anywhere from six to sixty missions.