Dragonfire: Campaign – Moonshae Storms [Board Game]
- Language: English
- Designer: Randall N. Bills, Dylan Birtolo, Loren Coleman, Talon Coleman, Mike Elliott, Rob Heinsoo, Jim Lin, Gregory Marques, Sean McCarthy, Jay Schneider, Rob Watkins
- Year Published: 2018
- Number of Players: 2 - 6 players
- Playing Time: 60 - 90 minutes
- Recommended Ages: 13+
- Categories: Card Game, Expansion for Base-game, Fantasy
- Mechanics: Card Drafting, Cooperative Play, Deck / Pool Building, Hand Management, Variable Player Powers
The Moonshae Storms campaign builds off of An Ancient Evil Arises from the base game, as your continuing quest takes you to new lands. A brewing conflict threatens to drown the Moonshae Isles, as lycanthropes and their fomorians allies seek to change the balance of power. Will you tip the tide?
Moonshae Storms is the first Dragonfire Campaign Box. Face encounters from the all-new Mountain environment, and get fully equipped with new Market cards and Magic Items! Also included are eight new Character screens, introducing the Barbarian Character Class, as well as alternative human races: the Folk and Northlanders!
More information: here