Descent: Crown of Destiny
- Designer: Nathan I Hajek, Tim Uren
- Number of Players: 2 - 5 players
- Year Published: 2014
- Playing Time: 90 minutes
- Language: English
- Board Game Type: Thematic
- Board Game Geek
Gain access to a host of heroes and monsters in Crown of Destiny, a "Hero and Monster Collection" expansion for Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition). In addition to the heroes and monsters, Crown of Destiny offers two brand-new quests, inviting you to quest for a powerful artifact with the power to reshape your very future.
Crown of Destiny offers four noble heroes, ready to stand between the overlord and the people of Terrinoth: Corbin, Lindel, Jaes the Exile, and Brother Gherinn. These heroes are opposed by vile monsters, however – giants, chaos beasts, and lava beetles!
Crown of Destiny contains:
- Four heroes of Terrinoth, with detailed figures and character sheets
- Three complete monster groups with monster cards
- Two new quests: Burning Harvest and Crown of Destiny