Boss Monster: Tools of Hero-Kind (Pre-Order)
- Language: English
- Designer: Johnny O'Neal, Chris O'Neal
- Artist: Darren Calvert
- Year Published: 2013
- Number of Players: 2 - 4 players
- Playing Time: 20 - 30 minutes
- Recommended Ages: 13+
- Categories: Card Game, City Building, Expansion for Base-game, Fantasy, Video Game Theme
- Mechanics: Auction/Bidding, Hand Management, Player Elimination, Take That
- Board Game Geek
Tools of Hero-Kind is a 26-card mini-expansion for Boss Monster: The Dungeon Building Card Game.
With the introduction of Item cards, Tools of Hero-Kind will transform the adventurers exploring your dungeon. They'll go from being a resource that you harvest into an undeniable threat. Magical weapons, armor, items and scrolls will attach themselves to Heroes as they come into town and confer their "Power-Up" abilities. Of course, with bigger risks come bigger rewards. Should you manage to defeat a hero carrying an Item, you'll be able to use the one-time "Reward" effect of that item to further your own nefarious goals.
- 20 Item cards
- 4 Advanced Room cards
- 2 Spell cards
- new rules card
All cards are 88mm x 63mm like the original game.