Reef [Board Game]
- Language: Multi (EN/FR)
- Designer: Emerson Matsuuchi
- Artist: Chris Quilliams
- Year Published: 2018
- Number of Players: 2 - 4 players
- Playing Time: 30 - 45 minutes
- Recommended Ages: 8+
- Categories: Abstract Strategy
- Mechanics: Hand Management, Pattern Building
- Board Game Geek
The board game Reef is all about creating the most beautiful reef in the ocean. On you turn, you play cards for either their points value or you take the colored pieces shown on the card. By carefully placing them on your board, you will create columns and patterns that will earn you points.
Reef is a great follow-up game to Plan B's first smash hit: Azul.